Let us make a customized trip through Portugal for you
We travel a lot through Portugal with our VW campervan and our motorcycle. Whenever we have the opportunity, we’re back out again exploring another part of Portugal. As a result, we have been able to discover many places over the years, on and off the beaten track. Both north and south, east and west.
That experience and the discoveries we’ve made mean we’re also well placed to be able to make a customized trip for you through Portugal. It doesn’t matter whether you’re travelling with one of our campervans, in your own camper or maybe with a tent, we can help.
All the resources that we use to plan our journeys and the network we have here in Portugal are available to customise the perfect trip for you.
What do we offer for a customized trip through Portugal
- We compile a personal route based on the information you provide.
- The route on paper
- The route in a GPX file. This will be sent to you in advance of your trip.
- Tips for overnight places (with the exception of hotels or B&Bs)
- Information about things to see along the way, including sights along the route that you won’t find in any of the guide books.
- A travel journal in which everything is bundled together and with space for you to add your own impressions or notes.
We have a starting charge of € 25. In addition, we charge € 5 per day that we plan for you.
The price includes the time we spend devising and writing out the specific tour; compiling and writing out the information associated with this route; making the booklet; working out the route in GPX file (for the GPS)
The price is just for the planning and the pack described above. It does not include the costs of overnight stays; motorhome rental; fuel; entrance for activities; tolls or any other costs that you need to pay yourself.
Probably you took a lot of photos and movies on your mobile phone or camera. And maybe you would like an official film of your photos and movies. We can quote for doing this for you too. You will receive your imagery in an official holiday movie!